Last updated: March 23, 2022
Here at Easy Payday Loans, accessible via https://easypaydayloans.com (also referred to hereafter as “Company”, “site ”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our” ), both your personal and non-personal data are kept confidential and handled with care. As a privacy advocate, we respect your privacy as much as you do. We comply with all laws and regulations in the jurisdictions where we operate.
Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
We collect information that personally identifies you after you submit a specific form to request a loan. It includes but is not limited to:
- Full name;
- Mobile or telephone number;
- Home address;
- Employment history;
- Social Security Number;
- Outstanding loan balances;
- ID verification information.
The personally identifiable information is gathered to help us provide and better any services you request from us. We will treat these details as highly sensitive data and protect them from unauthorized access by implementing technical measures.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information (NPII)
We also gather the information that can't be used to identify you individually, consisting of demographic data, browser types, IP data, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and so on. Besides, we may receive information from specific third-party sources, which can be our partner lenders or affiliates, so that we can better understand your needs and offer you products and services you may find valuable.
How We Collect Your Data
To request any type of loan from our site, users must fill out an online form recording their PII. We will then connect our users with several willing lenders who may, based on these data, make decisions that accommodate the peculiarities of each borrower. And that's how users' PII is automatically collected.
In addition, we also employ cookies and other tracking technologies to track your activity on our site and store certain information such as IP addresses and operating systems. You have the option to accept or reject cookies.
How We Use Your Information
- We collect your information mainly in order to attend and manage your request to us. By submitting your information to us, you authorize us to use it to link you up with specific lenders we partner with and help you obtain your desired loan eventually. All of the PII you supply with us and NPII collected through our tracking technologies is protected by our bank-level security and encryption measures.
- The site may utilize its collected information to contact you about the services and products that interest you.
- We may use your information for data analysis, like monitoring usage trends, to enhance and personalize your experience on our site.
- Law enforcement agencies, licensed organizations or authorities can obtain your PII, either wholly or partially. We disclose it to them for the following reasons: (i) to comply with legal requirements; (ii) to protect the property of the website's owner or affiliates if it doesn't conflict with applicable laws; (iii) to safeguard personal, public, and national security.
Our site has an SSL certificate and is well-encrypted. So, all data entered into the site during your registration and loan requesting process is safe and secure. Nevertheless, no 100% security can be guaranteed when data is transferred over the Internet. We work tirelessly to protect your data from unauthorized prying eyes, unknown modifications, fraud, and other malicious activities, but we cannot guarantee or warrant complete security. And we cannot be held liable for any such illegal activities beyond our control.
Your PII may be disclosed to our partner lenders, governments, or licensed authorities but will never be made publicly available. Each party having access to your information is required to offer adequate protection and security measures.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, etc. We can track users' movements on the site and collect demographic data using the information we collect. PII won't be collected through log files.
Cookies are used to store information including your preferences, your devices, and the pages on the website that you accessed or visited. We customize our web page content and improve our site to provide you with a more personalized, desirable web experience based on the information collected.
Web Beacons and Pixel Tags
We also place web beacons and pixel tags on emails and web pages. With them, we can keep track of the user's activities and adjust our promotions and marketing campaigns to suit the preferences of our users.
Links to Third-Party Websites
We work with third-party lenders and place links to them on some of our web pages. The site connects you with several of our partner lenders with these links. Unless otherwise noted, the privacy of information you provided to external websites is governed by their privacy policies and not by us.
We urge parents and guardians to supervise their children's online activities. This site does not knowingly collect, solicit, or use personally identifiable information from anyone younger than 16 years. When you find that your child provided such information to us, it is highly recommended that you contact us immediately. We will remove such information from our databases as soon as reasonably possible.